Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Comment

For this specific Blog I chose to pick our album cover which is the photo with the Orange, getting squeezed by the headphones. The layout I chose was a basic body layout, and I made sure that my background photo can relate to the text as well as the photo to identify us while analyzing both the text and photo. I related my text to the book "Mumbo Jumbo" and Reed's depiction of "Jes Grew" in the book. I wanted to convey to my audience that "Jes Grew" in the book is described as "disease" that makes people want to dance and feel free. BOH is MY "Jes Grew" for the reasons that I am able to play music with three other human brains, and every show we let loose, and just let the music flow all together. In my text I describe the process and the feeling of writing a new song.

No comments:

Post a Comment